NO PURCHASE OR SIGN-IN NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR SIGN-IN DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (“U.S.”) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO, AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) WHO ARE OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE (AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18)) AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The XFINITY Fall TV Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on October 13, 2014 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 15, 2014 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes will be divided into thirty-four (34) daily entry periods (each a “Daily Entry Period”). Each Daily Entry Period will begin at 12:00:00 AM ET (with the exception of the first Daily Entry Period which will begin at 12:00:00 PM ET) and end at 11:59:59 PM ET each day throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least eighteen (18)) as of date of entry. Employees, agents, officers and directors of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Sponsor”), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“Administrator”) (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, divisions, representatives, contractors, prize providers (including NBCUniversal Media, LLC), and advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories, possessions and where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration and winner notification, and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner by Sweepstakes Entities or any third parties unless entrant has elected to receive additional information and promotional material from the Sponsor or any third party as the result of any optional opt-in question on the Sweepstakes Registration page.
3. TO ENTER: If you are a current Comcast customer, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.xfinitysweepstakes.com (the "Web Site"), clicking on the ‘Enter Sweepstakes’ button and signing in with your Comcast username and password (if you do not know your account sign-in information, click on the “Don’t know your email or username?”, or “Forgot your password” links located on the sign-in page. Or if you do not have a Comcast username click on the link “Create a Username”). If you are not a current Comcast customer, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Web Site and clicking on the ‘Not a customer? Click here to enter’ link. After signing in or clicking the not a customer link, you will automatically proceed to the Sweepstakes Registration page where you will be required to complete and submit the entry form with your true and correct information in all required fields in order to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Daily Entry Period Drawing and one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. You can enter the Sweepstakes once per Daily Entry Period throughout the Sweepstakes Period. On return visits you can click on the link “Already Registered? Click here” on the Sweepstakes Registration Page in order to login with your email address to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Daily Entry Period Drawing and one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. LIMIT: One (1) Daily Entry Period Drawing entry and one (1) Grand Prize Drawing Entry per person and per email address per Daily Entry Period for a maximum of thirty-four (34) Daily and thirty-four (34) Grand Prize Drawing entries throughout the Sweepstakes Period (excluding bonus entries as described below).
BONUS ENTRIES: You will have the opportunity to earn one (1) bonus entry per Daily Entry Period for the Grand Prize Drawing and each Daily Entry Period Drawing. To receive a bonus entry you will be required to click on one of the Fall TV show images displayed on the Sweepstakes Thank You Page under the section labeled “Want More Chances to WIN?” After clicking on an image you will automatically receive one (1) bonus entry for the Grand Prize Drawing and one (1) bonus entry for the applicable Daily Period Drawing. BONUS ENTRY LIMIT: One (1) bonus entry for the Grand Prize Drawing and one (1) bonus entry for the applicable Daily Period Drawing per person and per email address per day for a maximum of thirty-four (34) Daily and thirty-four (34) Grand Prize Drawing bonus entries.
TOTAL ENTRY LIMITS: A maximum of sixty-eight (68) total Daily Entry Period and sixty-eight (68) Grand Prize Drawing entries may be received per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitations will be void.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged or inaccurate, emails, entries, bonus entries or registrations, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Data processing, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries, bonus entries or registrations, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; human-processing error; electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries, bonus entries or registrations will be void.
4. DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Sweepstakes winners will be selected in random drawings conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: The potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about November 18, 2014 from among all eligible Grand Prize Drawing entries and Grand Prize Drawing bonus entries received for the duration of the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Grand Prize Drawing entries and Grand Prize Drawing bonus entries received.
DAILY ENTRY PERIOD DRAWINGS: There will be a total of thirty-four (34) individual random drawings to award the Daily Prizes, one (1) for each Daily Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted on or about three (3) business days following each Daily Entry Period from among all entries and bonus entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period with the first drawing on or about October 16, 2014 and the last drawing on or about November 18, 2014. Odds of winning a Daily Prize depend on number of entries and bonus entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period. Non-winning entries and bonus entries from one Daily Entry Period drawing will carry forward to and be included in subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected to receive $10,000 (awarded in the form of a check) and a trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to attend the season finale of The Voice scheduled to take place in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 (“Event”). Trip consists of the following elements for Grand Prize Winner and Guest: [a] round-trip coach class air transportation from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a major U.S. gateway airport in or near Los Angeles, CA; [b] hotel accommodations (one standard room/double occupancy, room and tax only) for three (3) nights (hotel to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); [c] two (2) tickets to attend the Event; [d] hair styling and makeup for Winner and Guest (not to exceed three (3) hours) prior to the Event; and [e] ground transportation to the Los Angeles hotel from the airport in Los Angeles, CA for Grand Prize Winner and Guest upon arrival, from Los Angeles hotel to the airport in Los Angeles, CA upon departure, and to/from the Event. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $14,000. Actual value may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If Winner resides within a one hundred (100)-mile radius of Los Angeles, CA, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Winner must be able to travel on dates specified by Sponsor, departing on Monday, December 15, 2014 and returning on Thursday, December 18, 2014 or the Prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be awarded. (See additional Restrictions in Section 6 “Prize Details” below).
Daily Entry Period Prizes: Thirty-four (34) Daily Prize Winners (one (1) Winner per Daily Entry Period) will be selected to each receive one (1) 32GB Mini Tablet. ARV of each Daily Prize: $499.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Make and model of Mini Tablet to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes to be awarded “as is” and any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturers’ terms; therefore, Winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty(s) and/or guarantee(s), if any. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. Exact products used, and all additional details, of hair styling and makeup to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being provided, including if the Grand Prize Winner, but not limited to, any additional ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, gratuities, excursions and souvenirs. Grand Prize Winner will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize for the tax year in which prize was awarded. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $30,966. All prizes awarded are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
Grand Prize Winner and his/her respective Guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining any/all necessary documents (including but not limited to passports and/or valid photo I.D.) prior to departure. If Winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but under twenty-one (21) years of age as of date of trip departure, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of date of trip departure who will then be winner’s guest on trip. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18 as of date of trip departure), unless a child or legal ward of Winner (if and only if Winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of trip departure). Guest must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If Guest is a child or legal ward of a Winner, such Winner must sign and return release on behalf of child or legal ward. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. Travel dates are subject to Sponsor’s approval. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, are not valid for upgrades, and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Travel may not be combined with any other offer and may not qualify for frequent flier miles. Grand Prize Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of check-in to cover incidentals.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost or mutilated travel documents or tickets and none will be replaced. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must agree to comply with all regulations in connection with the prize. Event tickets and pre-finale tailgate tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. If Sponsor is unable to provide Event tickets or pre-finale tailgate tickets, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to Grand Prize Winner. All travel will be at the risk of the Grand Prize Winner and Guest. Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other changes by any company or person providing any element of prize and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof.
If Grand Prize Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize Trip without a Guest, such Prize Trip will be awarded to the applicable Winner and any remainder of the Prize Trip will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
7. PRIZE AWARDING & NOTIFICATION: Limit one (1) prize per person and per household. No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Potential Daily Prize Winners will be notified by email using the email address provided at the time of entry and will be required to provide their complete shipping address within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of Grand Prize Winner, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, Grand Prize Winner shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by Grand Prize Winner in his/her interview. In that regard, Grand Prize Winner will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify the Grand Prize Winner from any prize element, based on the background check. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email, telephone, overnight delivery and/or mail and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release (where legal) Publicity Release, and required tax documents within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification.
If a potential Winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential Winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential Winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the official paperwork is received within the specified time period, verified, and receives final approval by Sweepstakes Entities, then and only then will a potential Winner become an actual Winner. Daily Prizes will be fulfilled six (6) to eight (8) weeks after a potential Winner has been selected and verified. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
8. GENERAL: Participants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winners, by accepting a prize, consent to the use of their name, city and state of residence and photographs for advertising, promotional and other purposes by Sponsor and its designees (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and winning participants hereby disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and Winners hereby waive any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of Winner’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
All participants agree, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, that Released Parties are not liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly in connection with accessing the Web Site, participation in any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, and use of the applicable prizes awarded (including any travel/activity related thereto).
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void registrations, entries and/or bonus entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect registrations or Sweepstakes entries and/or to cancel this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, at its discretion, randomly select the potential Winners for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries and bonus entries (if applicable) received for the drawing(s) at issue prior to event requiring such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, Sweepstakes entries and bonus entries (if applicable) will be deemed to be made by the participant whose name is on the registration form, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes entry. CAUTION: Any attempt to damage the Web Site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
9. LIST OF WINNERS: For the names of the Winners, available after December 31, 2014, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by January 30, 2015 to: XFINITY Fall TV Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 13199, Bridgeport, CT 06673-3199. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
10. SPONSOR: Comcast Cable Communications Management LLC, One Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801 www.teamDigital.com.