NO PURCHASE OR SIGN-IN NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR SIGN-IN DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES ("U.S.") AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) WHO ARE OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE (AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18)) AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The XFINITY® Watchathon Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins on March 21, 2016 at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 24, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes will be divided into thirty-five (35) daily entry periods (each a "Daily Entry Period"). Each Daily Entry Period will begin at 12:00:00 AM ET (with the exception of the first Daily Entry Period which will begin at 12:00:00 PM ET) and end at 11:59:59 PM ET each day throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least eighteen (18)) as of date of entry. Employees, agents, officers and directors of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC ("Sponsor"), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. ("Administrator") (collectively with Sponsor, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, divisions, representatives, contractors, prize providers (including Starz Entertainment, LLC. ("Starz"), and their advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, "Released Parties") and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories, possessions and where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for the purpose of Sweepstakes administration and winner notification, and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner by Sweepstakes Entities or any third parties unless entrant has elected to receive additional information and promotional material from the Sponsor or any third party as the result of any optional opt-in question on the Sweepstakes Registration page.
3. TO ENTER: If you are a current Comcast customer, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.xfinitysweepstakes.com (the "Web Site"), clicking on the ‘Enter Sweepstakes’ button and signing in with your Comcast username and password (if you do not know your account sign-in information, click on the "Don’t know your email or username?" or "Forgot your password" links located on the sign-in page and follow the instructions for submitting your entry. Or if you do not have a Comcast username click on the link "Create a Username"). If you are not a current Comcast customer, you may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the Web Site and clicking on the ‘Not a customer? Click here to enter’ link and follow the instructions for submitting your entry. After signing in or clicking the not a customer link, you will automatically proceed to the Sweepstakes Registration page where you will be required to complete and submit the entry form with your true and correct information in all required fields in order to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Daily Entry Period Drawing, one (1) entry in the First Prize Drawing and one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. You can enter the Sweepstakes once per Daily Entry Period throughout the Sweepstakes Period. On return visits you can click on the link "Already Registered? Click here" on the Sweepstakes Registration Page in order to login with your email address to receive one (1) entry in the applicable Daily Entry Period Drawing, one (1) entry in the First Prize Drawing and one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing. LIMIT: One (1) entry in the Daily Entry Period Drawing, one (1) entry in the First Prize Drawing and one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing per person per Daily Entry Period for a maximum of thirty-five (35) Daily, thirty-five (35) First and thirty-five (35) Grand Prize Drawing entries throughout the Sweepstakes Period (excluding bonus entries as described below). You may only use one (1) email address to enter this Sweepstakes.
BONUS ENTRIES: You will have the opportunity to earn one (1) bonus entry per day for the Grand Prize Drawing. To receive a bonus entry, you will be required to click on one of the content images displayed on the Sweepstakes Thank You Page under the section labeled "Want another chance to win?" After clicking on an image you will automatically receive one (1) bonus entry for the Grand Prize Drawing.
BONUS ENTRY LIMIT: One (1) bonus entry for the Grand Prize Drawing per person per day for a maximum of thirty-five (35) Grand Prize Drawing bonus entries throughout the Sweepstakes Period. You may only use one (1) email address to obtain bonus entries.
TOTAL ENTRY LIMITS: A maximum of thirty-five (35) total entries into the Daily Entry Period Drawings, thirty-five (35) entries into the First Prize Drawing and seventy (70) entries into the Grand Prize Drawing may be received per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitations will be void.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged or inaccurate, emails, entries, bonus entries or registrations, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Data processing, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries, bonus entries or registrations, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; human-processing error; electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries, bonus entries or registrations will be void.
4. DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Sweepstakes winners will be selected in random drawings conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
GRAND AND FIRST PRIZE DRAWINGS: The potential Grand and First Prize winners will be selected in random drawings conducted on or about April 29, 2016 from among all eligible Grand and First Prize Drawing entries and Grand Prize Drawing bonus entries received for the duration of the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Grand and First Prize Drawing entries and Grand Prize Drawing bonus entries received.
DAILY ENTRY PERIOD DRAWINGS: There will be a total of thirty-five (35) individual random drawings to award the Daily Prizes, one (1) for each Daily Entry Period. Drawings will be conducted on or about five (5) business days following each Daily Entry Period from among all entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period with the first drawing on or about March 28, 2016 and the last drawing on or about April 29, 2016. Odds of winning a Daily Prize depend on the number of entries received for each applicable Daily Entry Period. Non-winning entries from one Daily Entry Period drawing will NOT carry forward to or be included in subsequent Daily Entry Period drawings.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected to receive $10,000 awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $10,000.
First Prize: One (1) First Prize winner will be selected to receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for two (2) to New York, NY ("First Prize Trip"). First Prize Trip includes: [a] round-trip first class air transportation for two (2) people from a major airport nearest Winner’s primary residence in the U.S. to a major U.S. gateway airport nearest New York, NY (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); [b] hotel accommodations (one standard room/double occupancy, room and tax only) for three (3) nights (hotel to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); [c] ground transportation to/from the airport and the hotel; [d] two (2) tickets to the Season 3 Premiere for the STARZ Original series Power ("Premiere"), with no guarantee that the Premiere will occur and subject to availability, as determined solely by Starz.; [e] ground transportation to/from the Premiere and hotel; [f] one (1) $300.00 gift card; [g] makeover for winner and guest (including hair and makeup. Full details to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and [h] $1,000 in spending money (awarded in the form of a check made payable to the Winner). ARV of First Prize Trip: $7,000.
Actual value may vary based on point of departure, final destination, changes in value of components (e.g., air transportation) and final itinerary. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. All details of the Premiere are at the Sponsor and Prize Provider’s discretion, are subject to availability and are non-negotiable. Date and location of the Premiere shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Starz Entertainment, LLC. Gift card is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation if winner resides within one-hundred (100) miles of New York, NY (and no additional compensation or substitution will be awarded for difference in prize value). First Prize Trip must be taken on the travel dates specified by Sponsor or the First Prize Trip will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be awarded. In the event that any scheduled event or portion of the First Prize Trip is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, or the Sponsor is otherwise unable to provide tickets to the Premiere or to fulfill any other element of the First Prize Trip, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof, only the remainder of the First Prize Trip, if any, will be awarded, and the Sponsor will have no further obligation to First Prize Winner. Travel and hotel accommodation restrictions apply. Travel and hotel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier and at a hotel of Sponsor’s choice. First Prize Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover incidentals. See additional Restrictions in Section 6 "Prize Details" below.
Daily Prizes: Thirty-five (35) Daily Prize winners (one (1) winner per Daily Entry Period) will be selected to receive one (1) Binge Box consisting of the following items: one (1) 32GB Mini Tablet, one (1) Outlander mug, one (1) Power t-shirt, two (2) bags of microwave popcorn, three (3) bags of a variety of candy, and an assortment of Watchathon branded items including one (1) each of the following: high definition headphones, cell phone docking station, fleece hoodie, sweatpants and fleece blanket. ARV of each Daily Prize: $599.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Make and model of prizes included in each Binge Box to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes to be awarded "as is" and any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturers’ terms; therefore, winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty(s) and/or guarantee(s), if any. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. Exact contents of Binge Box to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being provided, and if the First Prize winner, including but not limited to, any additional ground transportation, luggage fees, meals, gratuities, excursions and souvenirs. Grand and First Prize winners will receive an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize for the tax year in which Prize was awarded. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $37,965. All prizes awarded are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
First Prize Winner and his/her respective Guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining any/all necessary travel documents prior to departure. All elements of First Prize Trip must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If First Prize Winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but under twenty-one (21) years of age as of date of trip departure, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of date of trip departure. Guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18 as of date of trip departure), unless a child or legal ward of Winner. Guest must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If Guest is the child or legal ward of the First Prize Winner, First Prize Winner must sign and return release on behalf of child or legal ward. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability. Travel dates are subject to Sponsor’s approval. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, are not valid for upgrades, and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Travel may not be combined with any other offer and may not qualify for frequent flier miles.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost or mutilated travel documents or tickets and none will be replaced. All travel will be at the risk of the First Prize Winner and his/her Guest. Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other changes by any company or person providing any element of Prize and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Tickets to the Premiere are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor and Prize Provider at their sole discretion. First Prize Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. First Prize Winner and his/her Guest must agree to comply with all regulations in connection with First Prize Trip, and, in accordance therewith, agree not to act in a disruptive manner, or with any intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person during any portion of the First Prize Trip, including, without limitation, at the Premiere. The Sponsor and Prize Provider reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to remove or to deny entry to First Winner and/or Guest if he/she acts(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, to terminate the prize, in whole or in part, and to send the Winner and/or any Guest home, with no further obligation from Sponsor. Premiere tickets may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
If First Prize Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her First Prize Trip without a Guest, the First Prize Trip will be awarded to the First Prize Winner and any remainder of the First Prize Trip will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
7. PRIZE AWARDING & NOTIFICATION: Limit one (1) Daily Prize per person and per household. Daily Prize Winners are also eligible to win the Grand Prize or First Prize. No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of the First Prize winner and Guest, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, First Prize winner and Guest shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by First Prize winner and Guest in his/her interview. In that regard, First Prize winner and Guest will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any First Prize winner from any prize element, based on the background check. All potential Winners will be notified by email, telephone, overnight delivery and/or mail and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release (where legal) Publicity Release, and required tax documents (if applicable) within five (5) days of date of issuance of notification.
If a potential Winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential Winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential Winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once the official paperwork is received within the specified time period, verified, and receives final approval by Sweepstakes Entities, then and only then will a potential Winner become an actual Winner. Daily Prizes will be fulfilled six (6) to eight (8) weeks after a potential Winner has been selected and verified. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
8. GENERAL: Participants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winners, by accepting a prize, consent to the use of their name, city and state of residence and photographs for advertising, promotional and other purposes by Sponsor and its designees ("Advertising"), in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and winning participants hereby disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and Winners hereby waive any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of Winner’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
All participants agree, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, that Released Parties are not liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly in connection with accessing the Web Site, participation in any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, and use of the applicable prizes awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void registrations, entries and/or bonus entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect registrations or Sweepstakes entries and/or to cancel this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, at its discretion, randomly select the potential Winners for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries and bonus entries (if applicable) received for the drawing(s) at issue prior to event requiring such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, Sweepstakes entries and bonus entries (if applicable) will be deemed to be made by the participant whose name is on the registration form, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes entry. CAUTION: Any attempt to damage the Web Site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
9. LIST OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available after April 29, 2016, visit winners.teamdigital.com/Watchathon no later than June 30, 2016.
10. SPONSOR: Comcast Cable Communications Management LLC, One Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19103.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd, Bethel, CT 06801 www.teamDigital.com.